Sunday, August 11, 2013

Scriptures, carrots, and Lydia

Today I learned two scriptures from Revelation, which takes me to the end of the New Testament 25 scriptures for scripture mastery. Unfortunately, I didn't reinforce the work I did the last two weeks so I have eight or nine to relearn before I move on to Old Testament.

I also learned that finely grating carrots takes a lot longer than coarsely grating carrots. I made myself a (quite delicious) carrot cake for my birthday, which is tomorrow.

This is older news too, but on Saturday Adam and I took the color code test for Lydia. We learned that she's a red-yellow, with 21 red, 13 yellow, 7 blue, and 4 white. Adam and I are both whites. I'm a white-red with some blue but only one yellow and he's a white... kinda evenish everything else. So, I get along with Lydia pretty well but that 13 yellow is a little hard for me to deal with, that's why it's so great when Adam comes home and they let their yellows out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment