Saturday, August 3, 2013

Snotty Boy and Square

So today I learned that when Henry, who usually falls asleep with hardly a peep, has a completely stuffed up nose that prevents him from sucking his thumb, he will scream his little boy head off for hours before falling asleep, then repeatedly wake up throughout the night. I ended up bringing him to bed with me since he and Lydia share a room and I didn't want him waking her up. It was a good choice for him, but not for me. Woo, I'm tired.

I also learned that I can take credit cards using my iPad with a free square reader. The downside is that I don't have a data plan for my iPad so I'm not sure if I can use it if I don't have a wifi connection. I signed up to go to a small scale community sale on the 17th so hopefully I'll get to try it out then. If it works well we may use it when Adam opens his clinic, until he figures out a more permanent solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment